I am a research fellow at the School of Computing and Information Systems, The University of Melbourne, where I obtained my PhD in 2019. I work closely with Prof. James Bailey. Prior to my PhD, I recieved my M.Eng. and B.Eng. from Tsinghua University and Jilin University successively. I have a broad interest in theory and applications of machine learning and deep learning.
- Machine Learning
- Adversarial machine learning
- Weakly supervised learning
- Explainable machine earning
- Deep Learning
- Adversarial attack/defense
- Generative adverarial networks
- Computer vision/Users/xingjunm1/Library/Application Support/Mendeley Desktop/Downloaded
- Journal Reviewer:
- Knowledge and Information Systems
- IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics
- Conference Reviewer:
- ICLR 2020, AAAI 2020, KDD 2019, NeurIPS 2019.
For PhD applicants: funded positions are available for 2020 in our group on adversarial machine learning research. Please directly contact Prof. James Bailey.
For Unimelb master students, contact me if you are familar with: 1) web skills such as js, node.js and html; and 2) machine/deep learning knowledge/tools such as pytorch, tensorflow, keras. (send me your academic transcript)
Email: $\alpha$.$\firstname.lastname@example.org WHERE $\alpha$/$\beta$ is my first/lastname.
Office: Room 9.15, Doug McDonell Building (Building 168), University of Melbourne